Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hella Cuisine Pt. 3

If you've been reading hellacollege, its probably pretty apparent that food is a huge part of college life. College students are like guinea pigs*. We're never sure where the next meal is going to come from, so we make it last. Sometimes, we eat until we puke (via the last post), sometimes we sacrifice our values for some grub (writing letters to some senator to some free spaghetti or signing up for a credit card for free potato salad), but we are always scheming to turn our pennies into pizza.

I'll just cut to the chase. College kids do funny things to protect their food. Today I opened my fridge to grab a delicious rockstar energy draaaankk and there was a cheez-it box.

Weird place for some cheez-its

I opened up the box and there's 4 pieces of pizza in it. I couldn't help it. WTF HELLACOLLEGEEEE.

I asked my roommate and here's the train of thought. Awesome coupon. HUGE Pizza. SMALL price. My roomie (luv u) buys the big ass pizza. He eats his fill and wants to make some more meals out of it. He writes his name on the pizza, and writes the number of slices on it as a sort of security deterrence, and sticks it in the common fridge. WATCH OUT... I can count. So next day, 2 slices gone, he's pissed. He eats another piece and decided he needs to step up his game. This box is too big for the mini fridge. HMMM. Cheez-it box. He pulls out the bag, stuffs the pizza and throws it in the fridge.

Seemed like a great idea until, seriously 2 minutes ago, he picked up the naked cheez-it bag upside down and the snack ended up all over the floor.

Anywho, way to be. Gotta be smart. Hella cuisine.

-Hellcollege

*miss u J-LO. My roommate and I used to have a guinea pig named Jennifer Lopez. She died of gluttony.

No comments:

Post a Comment